Sunday, January 31, 2010

Made it to Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

 

Good heavens I am exhausted.  I saw a beautiful Pharaoh hound today and it was the coolest most beautiful dog I have ever seen.  If you have never seen a Pharaoh hound, you will probably be jealous once you see them. I gave the woman one of the "Walking to New Orleans" postcards and got to talk for a minute about that.  I got a minor accident, but I am hoping the hot bath and night's sleep will help.

Because of the minor accident, it slowed me down a lot and I was walking in the dark.  I could see through the dark a sign that said "Alligator Lake.  Caution."   That got me to stepping!

When I got to Stinky's Fish Camp I was greeted by the one and only Gene Mitchell and his lovely wife.  It was so great to have people there.

Godspeed folks and donate at http://www.NOLAwalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment